So I was creeping through other people’s blogs through Bloglovin’ and found this fun get to know me tag! Since my blog is new, I thought I’d participate too! This also just looked like fun and is full of a bunch of random things you
probably definitely don’t need to know about me. There’s 100 questions, and you’re supposed to do a minimum of 15… buuut, go hard or go home right?
1. What is your middle name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your birthday?
June 15th, 1997
4. What is your zodiac sign?
Gemini, but honestly I don’t feel like one. If I could choose my own sign, I think I’d definitely be an Aries.
5. What is your favourite colour?
6. What is your lucky number?
Any variant of 9– so, 09, 99, 29, 39, 49. I just love the idea of being on the cusp of something– on the cusp of a whole number, on the cusp of something great.
7. Do you have any pets?
I have three cats! Two Himalayan-Persian mixes named Milo and Reeses (one is grey and the other is red), and a barn cat named Kekue.
8. Where are you from?
I was born in China but raised in Maine.
9. How tall are you?
A whole five foot one.
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
It’s bad, I’ve lost count by now. I won’t even try to recall them all.
12. What was your last dream about?
Can’t even remember. Then again, my friends make fun of me because my memory is so horrible anyway :p
13. What talents do you have?
I can pogostick really well.
14. Are you psychic in any way?
15. Favourite song?
It changes every day, but right now I’m really feeling Big Jet Plane by Daniela Andrade.
16. Favourite movie?
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
Someone who just understands me.
18. Do you want children?
Not anytime soon.
19. Do you want a church wedding?
20. Are you religious?
I’m so religious that I absolutely don’t want a church wedding lol.
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
Many times. It’s begun to be a quite annoying habit. Why must I injure myself so much?
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
Nah, I’m an angel 😇 Or so you think… 😇😇
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Jackie Chan… but other than that, no, not really.
24. Baths or showers?
Baths! Can I just sink into a soapy bubble bath of bliss and never leave please?
25. What colour socks are you wearing?
None because I’m all snuggled into bed.
26. Have you ever been famous?
Definitely not lol
27. Would you like to be a celebrity?
Yes, but only because I’d be able to get money for doing nothing so I could do the things I really want to do with my life.
28. What type of music do you like?
That’s hard to say, my tastes vary so frequently. Lately I’ve been into R&B. I like sex music, but I like folk music, I like indie rock, I like groovy things that make your head bop.
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
A couple times 🙂
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
Always on my stomach with my face smushed in the pillows.
32. How big is your house?
It’s small, but I don’t need it to be any bigger.
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
Nothing. I tend to skip breakfast.
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
Never, and I don’t plan on it either.
35. Have you ever tried archery?
Yes! I actually used to be really good at archery. I had my own bow and arrow, my own target, and could hit pretty well every time. It’s a lot of fun, I miss doing it!
36. Favourite clean word?
37. Favourite swear word?
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
38. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
One all nighter once in my life. 24 hours without any shut eye does not make for a happy Heather.
39. Do you have any scars?
A couple from falling down at camp and scraping my knees pretty badly.
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
I wouldn’t know if they were a secret, would I?
41. Are you a good liar?
Probably better than I should be.
42. Are you a good judge of character?
43. Can you do any accents other than your own?
No, I’m horrible at accents and I probably should never even attempt them for the safety of those around me. Yes, if you’re wondering, my accents are really that bad.
44. Do you have a strong accent?
45. What is your favourite accent?
Love me my Europeans.
46. What is your personality type?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
I don’t know? A pair of boots?
48. Can you curl your tongue?
Sadly not, but I can roll it.
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
Leftie all the way, but actually, ambidextrous.
51. Are you scared of spiders?
Nah, I just stomp the heck out of those things.
52. Favourite food?
53. Favourite foreign food?
Pad Thai. Real, authentic, delicious, freaking unf pad thai.
54. Are you a clean or a messy person?
A little in between actually.
55. Most used phrase?
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
Between fifteen and forty five minutes. It really depends on how speedy I’m feeling.
58. Do you have much of an ego?
Tremendously. It gets me in trouble sometimes.
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
Suck them to death.
60. Do you talk to yourself?
A little bit.
61. Do you sing to yourself?
Way too often.
62. Are you a good singer?
I like to think so buuut…
63. Biggest fear?
Being burned alive.
64. Are you a gossip?
A little bit.
65. Best dramatic movie you’ve seen?
COMET. MY GOD. THAT MOVIE KILLED ME.
66. Do you like long or short hair?
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
No, I’m geographically challenged.
68. Favourite school subject?
69. Extrovert or introvert?
Introvert all the way.
70. Have you ever been scuba-diving?
Once in typhoon lagoon in Disney lol
71. What makes you nervous?
Speaking in public.
72. Are you scared of the dark?
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
Depends on if I’m feeling difficult or not.
74. Are you ticklish?
75. Have you ever started a rumour?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
Sort of? Mostly when I’m bossing around my teammates in group projects tho.
77. Have you ever drank underage?
78. Have you ever done drugs?
Ofc not. #angel #duh
79. Who was your first real crush?
Lol, this kid I went to preschool with.
80. How many piercings do you have?
81. Can you roll your Rs?
I can flip them but I can’t roll them.
82. How fast can you type?
135 words per minute. My friends have made me take a test before. Yes, the numbers don’t lie.
83. How fast can you run?
Erm, not very fast lol
84. What colour is your hair?
Black black black.
85. What colour are your eyes?
86. What are you allergic to?
The sunlight and pollen.
87. Do you keep a journal?
No, when I try I stop for some reason after a while.
89. Do you like your age?
Nah, I feel like I want to be older sometimes. I’d love to be 21 right about now.
90. What makes you angry?
When people talk down to me, or jump to conclusions about me.
91. Do you like your own name?
I don’t think any other name would fit me, so yeah.
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so, what are are they?
I love the name Winter, Rosabella, Annabel, Stella, and Natalia for a girl. For boys, I like the name Levi, Owen, Jett, and Jay.
93. Do you want a boy or a girl for a child?
I’d love to have both someday.
94. What are your strengths?
I’d have to say my flexibility, and my loyalty.
95. What are your weaknesses?
Math! And learning not to interrupt.
96. How did you get your name?
My grandmother has false teeth and couldn’t say the name Julia, so bam, Heather was born.
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
98. Do you have any scars? (Double the question for double the fun?)
Unless they all disappeared.
99. Colour of your bedspread?
All white. I upgraded recently.
100. Colour of your room?
Way too many colors, it drives me mad.Oh my gosh, I think I need a breather! Lastly, I tag anyone that managed to get through this whole thing without falling over or dropping dead. Kudos to you!